SAP HANA is the in-memory computing platform for SAP Business One that supercharges the application performance for speed and allows you to analyze massive amounts of data in real time. SAP Business One powered by SAP HANA eliminates layers of complexities and unnecessary business costs found in legacy IT architecture so your business can run smarter, faster, and simpler.
With SAP Business One powered by SAP HANA, your business can expect:
SAP Business One’s robust feature set offers visibility across the entire supply chain, making it easy to stay in compliance with strict industry regulations.
Real-time data access
Real-time access to trusted data across your entire operation.
Out-of-the-box capabilities, including pre-built reports and dashboards.
Reduced total cost of ownership
Reduced TCO with less hardware and maintenance than traditional database solutions.
Dramatically improved responsiveness in planning, sales, production, and financial processes.
Generate interactive reports in seconds for informed decision-making.
Simplified IT landscape
Simplified IT landscape – a single system for transactions and analytics.
How can SAP HANA benefit my growing business?
Get real-time business information the moment you need it so you can clearly define and focus on the right priorities.
Empower employees with information search capabilities and interactive analysis tools to help them become more efficient and independent of IT staff.
Leverage a single platform for analytics and transactions for unprecedented insight into action capabilities. Leverage pre-delivered apps to solve “unsolvable” problems.
Maintain a simplified IT landscape with a solution priced for small businesses and designed for scalability.
What do I get by signing up or switching to SAP HANA?
- Advanced Available to Promise (ATP) – Check real-time ATP, reserve ATP, propose delivery schedules, control delivery quantities, and reschedule deliveries.
- Delivery Schedule Management – Expedite orders, confirm order status, view alternative items, check available to promise, and re-schedule sales orders.
- Cash Flow Forecast – Gain an in-depth look at your business’ cash flow status and ensure you have the cash you need to run your business and seize new opportunities.
- Interactive Analysis – Use the drag-and-drop report builder to create financial or operational reports without needing technical knowledge.
- Dashboard Designer – Create interactive dashboards from your SAP Business One data with point-and-click ease and gain insights to help you confidently plan for the future.
- Enterprise Search – Gain faster access to relevant or transactional data based on a Google-like search. Apply dynamic filters and drill down while adhering to the data security policies designed by your system administrators or implementers.